12 July, 2012

R E J E C T I O N


Ouch.....!

Who likes rejection? Please raise your hands..hahahhaha……..

Oops nobody….?

But truth is all go through some or other sort of rejection in life.

The highest level of rejection I believe is when a child is aborted and their parents reject it before its existence only.

Some children are rejected in their childhood days because their parents wanted a boy and got a girl and vice versa.

People are rejected in many ways,some because of physical appearance,like they are overweight,some because of colour,some because they are underweight,some because they don’t look good,some because their talk don’t please any,and some because of their foolishness,some because they are not smart,some because they are not interesting,some because they are not successful,their are numerous of reasons,i cant list all.

Rejection comes in many form,its not that some one will come directly and tell you today I reject you hahaah…come on….!

It might come in a form of ignorance and some are publicly made fun and humiliated.

How we take rejection is one of the most important thing.

Some are not able to take rejection,they end up their life and give up,some go and take revenge,some go back to their shell and feel low and depressed,some make themselves feel that they are not worthy person and cant live a joyful life.

Is rejection a blessing?????????

Well I have always taken it as a blessing…..it makes me stronger,if rejection came because of my own mistake I become a better person,I learn something from it.

If rejection came not because of my faults then there is a lot of blessing kept ahead by God once we overcome it with his help,and we never know how God must be making us an instrument which we cannot see.

I will tell some of my personal experience,when I felt rejected,I realised how much God loves me and want me to be with him most of time and experience his love and mercy.Isn't that a blessing…?

And being with God we slowly stop getting affected of the rejections,because our priority is only God,then who else can hurt us,no1.

Humans are weak,but God is strong…the moment  we leave God then rejection is felt,if we are close to God nothing will affect.

As we read Bible we can see Jesus is rejected so many times,and in so many ways.

Matthew 21:42 Jesus said to them, 
 "Haven't you ever read what the Scriptures say? " The stone which the builders rejected as worthless turned out to be the most important of all.This was done by the Lord; what a wonderful sight it is! "

John 16:33  " I have told you this so that you will have peace by being united to me. The world will make you suffer. But be brave! I have defeated the world! "

Get peace by being united to him…or feel rejected..God gives you freedom to choose...

Have a peace full dayyyyyyyyy……………..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment