18 July, 2012

Peace I leave with you...tada..!


Now Peace is something very important in one’s life I believe,if you don’t get peace in the thing you do,don’t do that,or don’t proceed to that decision or thing. I keep a check on myself by checking whether am at peace,many times we do lot of help,lot of donation,lot of praise and worship,run for everything,but if you don’t find peace means, something is wrong there.

Because its very clear that Jesus has come to give peace.

John 14:27 "Peace is what I leave with you; it is my own peace that I give you. I do not give it as the world does. Do not be worried and upset; do not be afraid.

Love is the greatest of all but to check whether our love is pure we can see whether we are at peace or not.Sometimes we keep on doing good things to show people,that is the time when our peace is lost. Doing Good Still no Peace, how comeeee?Peace comes only when right things happen and the things we do is really not a show off otherwise the conscious will keep biting.


We can’t cheat God,we can cheat people but cheating God is IMPOSSIBLE.
 
Now in one prayer meeting one of the pastor asked in general,what is peace,I said with a big smile that peace is when we smile,he said no it’s not that.Then he went on further explaining that peace is when you know that a mountain is coming down on you and still you are not worried,nothing changes your mind is still normal,I realized complete confident in GOD can only bring real peace,smile can be fake too.
And peace we can only find with Christ no where else, you can show you are happy,show you live a perfect life to all, but still go to bed don’t get sleep,and not satisfied with life.THEN IT’S A HIGH TIME TO ASK HELP FROM OUR LOVING GOD.

Few verses of peace I will put down which touched me, you too enjoy.

John 16:33 "I have told you this so that you will have peace by being united to me. The world will make you suffer. But be brave! I have defeated the world!"(THIS MEANS in sufferings we can have peace wowww)Isn't that COOL

Matthew 5:9 "Happy are those who work for peace; God will call them his children!"

Isaiah 9:6 "A child is born to us! A son is given to us! And he will be our ruler. He will be called, "Wonderful Counselor," "Mighty God," "Eternal Father," "Prince of Peace." (JESUS, HE IS THE ONLY PRINCE OF PEACE)


HAVE A PEACE FILLED DAY

2 comments: