24 May, 2013

She is indeed Beautiful!

While watching a show in discovery, i got to know about Lizzie Velasquez who has a condition that is so rare that only two other people are known to have it.I was amazed to listen to her speech and how she was called worlds ugliest women.(Search worlds ugliest women and you will see her photo)

Her's is a Catholic family and she has spoken out in terms of her belief " God has blessed me with the greatest blessing of my life, which is my syndrome".

She is one of the rocking girl,and of course one of the most beautiful Girl i have ever known!

I suggest all to go and see the link below,and ya please don't forget to watch the video till the end as her middle-ending speech is very inspiring. Don't miss that!


Lesson I Learnt: No matter what the situation is but with Christ everyone Rocks! What Say? 

Keep Rocking !

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Anu. I have seen her picture myself and was really inspired by the strength she has over her situation. Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya,i was also inspired by her inner beauty and strength.God bless.

    ReplyDelete